Solution for application on the skin for hygienic hand disinfection.
Pour the solution (3 to 5 ml) into the dry, hollow hand and rub thoroughly up to the wristles over the entire exposure time. Keep your hands wet during the entire exposure time (at least 2 Min) - re-dose if necessary. Rub your hands in- and outside, especially your finger tips, thumb, nail fold and wrists.
Hygienic Hand Disinfection - Instructions
efore disinfection, remove rings, watches, bracelets and other hand jewellery. Gently remove visible dirt. Then proceed as follows:
1. Moisten your dry hands with the solution (approx. 3 to 5 ml) or with the wet wipe (leave the wet wipe between your hands during the further procedure).
2. Place the palms of your hands on top of each other and spread the disinfectant on the inner surfaces.
3. Grasp your wrists and rub them in with circular movements.
4. Stroke with your right hand over the back of the left hand and vice versa Spread your fingers. In this way you also disinfect the spaces between your fingers.
5. Place the palms of your hands on each other and rub the disinfectant. Make sure that the spaces between the fingers are also wetted.
6. Rub the outside of the fingers on the palm of the other hand, crossing your hands.
7. Then enclose one thumb with the other hand and rub it in. Then disinfect the thumb of the other hand in the same way.
8. Finally, rub the fingertips in the palm of the other hand.
German industrial standard: a detailed instruction for hand disinfection is regulated according to DIN EN 1500.
After disinfecting, the skin is hygienically clean, additional hand washing is not necessary.
How long should a hand disinfection last?
In order to kill off pathogens, the agent must have a sufficiently long effect.
The exposure time is 2 minutes.