With a capacitive touch keypad and one of the largest LCD readouts in the industry, Eclipse®
balances provide a unique weighing experience for lab professionals. An innovative design results in a compact footprint that occupies minimal space on the lab bench yet offers a wide array of features.rigurosos
Single-piece construction allows greater stability, enabling highly repeatable results. Containing fewer parts than a traditional force motor balance, the weighing sensor features an optimised internal mechanism, helping the Eclipse®
tolerate rigorous laboratory use.
- Large, grade 304 st. steel pan allows easy cleaning.
- Overload protection helps prevent damage to internal components.
- Robust metal housing protects internal components in harsh environments.
- Sealed keypad protects against dirt and spills.
- USB and RS232 interfaces provide speedy communication with computers and printers.
- Level indicator and adjustable feet ensure proper balance setup for optimum weighing results.
- The illuminated capacitive touch keypad provides responsive operation and its durable, smooth surface can be easily wiped down.
- External calibration allows for verification and adjustment with weights.
- Multilingual display allows use in many different countries.
- Printouts include date and time for data tracking within Good Laboratory Practices (GLP) guidelines.
- Security password control prevents unauthorised access.
- Selectable digital filtering helps minimise effects of vibration and disturbances.
- Vivid, backlit LCD easily visible in any lighting conditions.
- Capacity tracker built into display for easily monitoring possible overloads.
- Programmable backlight can be set to 'always on', 'always off' or 'light only when weighing'.
|Tare range:||full range|
|Calibration:||external calibration / internal automatic calibration (I-models only)|
|Display:||2 line text backlit LCD with capacity tracker with 24 mm high digits|
|Operating temperature:||15 to 35 °C|
|Mains supply:||18 VDC, 50 / 60 Hz, 830 mA adapter (AC adapter incl.)|
- Removable draught shield on models with 0.001 g readability helps to reduce errors caused by air currents.
- P models: with tower display.
- i models: with internal calibration.
- e models: with external calibration.