SERVAGel™ TG PRiME™ gels are ready-to-use Tris-Glycine gels, which are designed for vertical slab gel electrophoresis. They are suitable for fast (35 min) discontiunous spearation according to Laemmli (Nature 277, 680 ).
Benefits of the product for the user:
- Simple, fast handling.
- High resolution, sharp bands, best reproducibility
- Made from top-quality chemicals
- Gels prepared in unbreakable plastic cassette, leakage-free
- Long separation distance, cm-scale at front of cassette allows reproducible runs
- Marking of anode and cathode for error-free assignment
- Extra tool provided for easy and safe opening of cassette at the end of run
- Compatible with many commercially available electrophoresis tanks (e.g. SERVA BlueVertical 104, Hoefer Mighty Small™ SE 260, Hoefer miniVE™, NOVEX XCell II®, etc.)