The Multiskan™ Sky microplate spectrophotometer is a innovative instrument designed for the ultimate user experience and exceptionally convenient and easy to use for virtually any photometric research application, especially nucleic acid and protein analyses. By introducing an attractive user interface that is optimised for touchscreen use and offers multiple connectivity options, we bring unmatched versatility to academic, biotech and pharmaceutical laboratories.
The Multiskan™ Sky microplate spectrophotometer is ideal for multi-user environments where a variety of endpoint, kinetic and spectral assays are run. Results are provided quickly and presented conveniently on Multiskan™ Sky microplate spectrophotometer models with touchscreens. These touchscreen models offer multiple connectivity options incl. unique access to Thermo Fisher Connect cloud-based tools. Additionally, the intuitive SkanIt™ PC software addresses even the most challenging applications. Multiple languages are available whether the instrument is operated via the touchscreen or SkanIt™ software.
- Monochromator-based optical system for free selection of wavelengths from 200 to 1000 nm in 1 nm steps within a read-out range of up to 3 Abs.
- Compatible with 96- and 384-well microplates with and without lids or cuvettes (only model with cuvette port).
- Reads ìDrop™ Plate for micro-volume DNA / RNA and protein analysis.
- Performs onboard shaking and incubation (from ambient + 2 to 45 °C) for temperature-critical or cell-based assays.
- Allows kinetic, spectral, and endpoint measurements.
- Fast operation: full spectrum of a well is done in less than 10 s and a full 96-well microplate is read in 6 s.
- Automation compatibility for integration with SkanIt™ software automation interface.
- Set up of demanding assays via the powerful and intuitive SkanIt™ software, incl. ready-to-use built-in protocols for nucleic acids and protein quantification.
- Multiple languages available on all models; choose between English, German, French, Spanish, Italian, Portuguese, Russian, Chinese, and Japanese.
- Models with a touchscreen have an easy-to-use user interface for stand-alone use, incl. ready-to-use built-in protocols for nucleic acids and protein quantification and feature unique data management capabilities allowing users to save time by uploading and handling data via Thermo Fisher Connect.