BRAND has significantly expanded its product range of extra-thin-wall disposable products, which were specially developed to satisfy the demands of PCR applications!Quality features:
- Suitable for use in common thermal cyclers.
- PP, extra-thin uniform wall thicknesses to provide the optimal thermal transfer and short cycle times.
- 96-well PCR plates with blue alphanumeric code and cut corner marking.
- Highly clear flat covers optimally suited for qPCR.
- DNase-, DNA- and RNase-free.
- Autoclavable at 121 °C (2 bar), acc. to DIN EN 285.
- White PCR plates are available for best results with quantitative real-time PCR.
Made of pure, virgin PP
. PCR tubes 0.2 and 0.5 ml with attached caps are compatible with leading thermal cyclers with heated lids. Unique cap design closes and opens easily without tools, yet ensures a tight fit to reduce sample evaporation. The various colours of the PCR tubes allow fast sample classification. Extra-thin, uniform wall to provide the optimal thermal transfer and short cycle times. Free from RNase-, DNase- and DNA. Autoclavable (121 °C).