filters make it possible to carry out a syringeless filtration with an extremely short contact time of the samples with the filters. They are made of resistant components, are optimised for aqueous filtration prior to analytics and withstands even harsh solvents and chemicals.
The reservoir and the lid are made of only one piece (PP
). The lid has an additional sealing made of TPE. When the station lid is closed, all sample liquid is filtered through. After clarification, the filtrates are collected in sample vials.
- Filter 8 samples simultaneously.
- This syringeless solution will help you reduce waste.
- Manually operated, no need for a vacuum source or a power supply.
- For low sample volumes ranging from 60 to 600 ìl.
- Optimized for solvents and aqueous solutions.
- Compatible with all usual vials (12 x 32 mm).