UV sterilisation cabinet to decontaminate reagents and equipment prior to carrying out PCR reactions. The powerful 15 W UV light (254 nm) of the cabinet denatures nucleic acids in 5 to 30 min, making them unsuitable for amplification and therefore eliminating any possible cross-contamination. It is equipped with a white lamp for illumination. The 8 mm acrylic walls or 4 to 8 mm glass walls also act as an efficient shield of beta-radioactive emissions. The cabinet stand on an easy to clean st. steel tray.
UV cabinets are equipped with a flow-type bactericidal UV cleaner-recirculator AR, which provides constant decontamination inside the cabinet during operation. UV cleaner-recirculator AR consists of a UV lamp, a fan and dust filters organised in a special body so that a user working with a UV cabinet is protected against UV light.
- Ozone-free high density UV decontamination.
- Long living UV lamps (8000 h average).
- Automatic switch off of UV-lamps when the protective screen is opened.
- Bactericidal flow-type recirculator providing permanent decontamination inside UV cabinet during operation.
- Shockproof glass walls.
- Low noise, low energy consumption.
- Tables for installation of UV cabinets.
- UV cabinets with the bactericidal UV cleaner-recirculator AR is the patented Biosan solution.
Acryl side walls, lower part front to turn up, 1 x 25 W UV lamp (254 nm), 1 x 15 W white light lamp, 1 x UV / Air-Cleaner (254 nm).UVCIT-M-AR:
All side parts are made of glass, which are resistant to UV-cracking and can be cleaned with the medium of choice, lower part front to turn up, 1 x 25 W UV lamp (254 nm), 1 x 15 W white light lamp, 1 x UV / AirCleaner (254 nm).