The Petite Fleur®
models are the smallest dynamic temperature control systems in the Unistat®
range. Temperature control of small research reactors count amongst the most frequent applications. They have very good thermodynamic properties. Extremely space saving and simple to operate . Can be used flexibly at working temperatures of - 40 to + 200 °C.
Equipment incl. the Pilot ONE controller 'Professional' with a TFT colour display which can be removed and used as a remote control. It features a programmer, calendar / clock function, user menus, graphic representation, ramp function, calibration and many additional functions. Almost all models use environmentally friendly natural refrigerants as standard.
- Precise and reproducible temperature control results.
- Fastest heating and cooling rates.
- Wide temperature ranges with no fluid change.
- Precise temperature control.
- Powerful circulation pump, adjustable.
- 2 x USB (Host and Device), Ethernet and RS232 interfaces.