Small, very compact spectrophotometer for measurements in the UV and VIS range. Spectra can be recorded and individual wavelength measurements can be made in a spectral range of 200 to 830 nm. Additionally, the cuvette shaft of the BioSpectrometer®
kinetic is temperature controlled from 20 to 42 °C, meaning that enzyme and substrate kinetics can be measured directly in the device. No device upgrade with accessories is necessary for temperature control.
Only BioSpectrometer® kinetic:
- UV / Vis spectral range 200 to 830 nm.
- Freely selectable wavelengths across the entire UV / Vis spectral range (increment: 1 nm).
- Compatible with microliter measuring cells and standard cuvettes.
- Temperature controlled cuvette shaft in the BioSpectrometer® kinetc (20 to 42 °C in 0.1°C increments).
- Fluorescence intensity measurements across a range of 0.5 to 2000 nm fluorescein with the BioSpectrometer® fluorescence.
- Data transfer via USB interface.
- Xenon flash lamp with very long service life.
- Help box with explanation of each individual step in 5 languages.
- Integrated application and results memory.
- Preprogrammed applications for quick start.
- Integrated Peltier element for temperature control of the cuvette shaft.
- Freely selectable cuvette shaft temperature control in a range of 20 to 42 °C with 0.1 °C increments.
- Preprogrammed and freely programmable kinetic methods.
- Subsequent modification of the time window for regression evaluation.