Sealing films, self-adhesive
In case microplates, PCR-plates or deep-well plates need not only to be covered, but also securely sealed, self-adhesive sealing films are available. These film sheets can be easily applied on the plates and removed also without the use of expensive equipment.
- ELISA, PCR: - 40 to + 125 °C.
- ELISA, real-time PCR: pressure-sensitive, suitable for real-time PCR measurements; - 40 to + 120 °C.
- PCR, cold storage: - 80 to + 120 °C.
- Storage, ELISA, PCR: : - 80 to + 120 °C.
- Cell and tissue culture: popular for growing cells and microorganisms; - 20 to + 80 °C.
- Automation: offers adhesive-free areas over the wells to avoid contaminations; Furthermore, it can be pierced easily with a pipette tip (for sample removal). - 40 to + 90 °C.
- Fluorescence: - 40 to + 80 °C.
- Luminescence: - 40 to + 80 °C.