The piston-operated pipettes Transferpette®
S from BRAND are the perfect manual pipettes for the most demanding applications in the lab! They include all of the features requested by Life Science users: rugged construction, one-hand volume adjustment, complete autoclavability, highest precision, and Easy Calibration™ technology for convenient, long-term reliability.
S features at a glance:
Transferpette® S, Fixed volume
- Large, central pipetting button and separate ejection function.
- Ergonomic finger rest that adapts to your hand for a relaxed grip.
- True one-handed operation - volume setting for both right-and left-handers.
- Volume-change protection.
- Completely autoclavable at 121°C (2 bar), acc. DIN EN 285.
- 4-position volume display, always clearly visible, for highest precision.
- Transferpette® S features Easy Calibration technique - readjustment without special tools. Changes from factory settings are clearly visible externally.
- Short stroke of only 12.5 mm to reduce the risk of RSI.
- Corrosion-resistant piston and ejector for durability.
- Variable and fixed-volume models in the volume range from 0.1 µl to 10 ml.
- Color-coding for easy tip selection.
- CE-marked according to IVD-Directive 98/79 EC.
S, Fixed volume, DE-M marking, with performance certificate, wall/rack mount and silicone grease.Transferpette® S, Adjustable volume
S, Adjustable volume, DE-M marking, with performance certificate, wall/rack mount and silicone grease.